Thank you so much to Roger Petersen at Mind and Love for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award.
What is the Versatile Blogger Award?
Bloggers are nominated for the Versatile blogger award by their fellow bloggers. The nominees are selected for their unique content and creativity. Receiving a nomination for the Versatile Blogger award is the same as winning the award, so congratulations to all my fellow bloggers who I shall nominate below!
The premise of the award is to nominate bloggers who you feel have a high quality blog with excellent content and images.
There are a few rules for nominees:
- Thank the person who nominated you (thank you once again, Roger, at Mind and Love) and
includea link to their blog.
- Tell the person who nominated you (and your readers) 7 things about yourself.
- Choose up to 15 bloggers who you follow regularly or are new to you (choose some excellent blogs) and nominate them for the award.
- Inform your nominees.
7 Things about Myself
So Roger, here goes!
- I have a completely irrational fear of fish. Strangely, I have no idea how this phobia began but it is incredibly real. I cannot eat fish or be in the same room as one – alive or dead.
- I love horrible coffee! If it comes out of a machine, I’ll take it! If my friends warn me, this is
horriblecoffee, I’m drinking it!
- I don’t like reality TV shows and I never have. I am still confused by how these shows are so popular. My friends get all giddy about ‘the Jungle’ and ‘TOWIE’ – I have no idea what they’re talking about!
- I have a handful of true friends. I believe this is all you need in life. It’s not the size of the circle – its the quality of those within that circle that counts!
- I have no idea what dating apps are! I’ve been with my husband for 13 years and in that time, online dating has flourished. I would have no clue how to use any of these new dating apps nor do I know how to pronounce them (I caused my daughter some hilarity recently by mispronouncing Grinder and having no idea what it was, I thought it was a newspaper!)
- I love pomegranates, I could eat them all day long! (I’m eating one now).
- I very recently stood in a room full of actors from TV soap operas and had no clue I was among celebrities! (To my friend’s horror) I had no idea who any of them were! I’m so out of touch!!!
Here are my nominees!
- Susan Rooke
- Crystal Clears Clutter
- Glow Steady
- Ellie’s London
- Lauren’s Travel Adventures
- Exquisitely Me
- Cordelia Moor
- Beauty with Alice
- Alternatively Speaking
- Women with Gifts
- Deb’s Decorative Life
- Tea & Cake for the Soul
- Blessings by Me
- Carpediem Eire
I have come to know the above bloggers and blogs over the past 12 months and think they’re all equally amazing!